For High Schools Interested in Adding a New PLTW Pathway in Computer Science, Engineering, or Biomedical Science, these grants can assist with start up costs for equipment and teacher training as well as ongoing costs during the three year life of the grant. See below for Virtual Grant Support Session Dates and the Link to Register to Attend.
- Application open: October 15, 2015
- Application closes: December 15, 2015
- Award Notification: January 2016
Please read and ensure all the eligibility requirements are met prior to applying.
NOTE: This is a competitive application process and applicants are not guaranteed funding.
- PROGRAMMATIC: Schools must implement a new PLTW Engineering, PLTW Biomedical Science, and/or PLTW Computer Science program beginning in the 2016-2017 academic year. Schools must submit one application for each program for which they are interested in implementing beginning in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- A High School brand new to PLTW may submit up to three proposals, one for each of the three pathways, if desired.
- A High School with an existing PLTW Pathway may submit proposals to add new, additional pathways.
Link to Full Request for Proposal (RFP):
Link to More Details and the Online Application Here:
Virtual Grant Support Sessions:
Join us for LIVE, virtual support on your Grant Application Development. Diana Papini Warren, Director of School Engagement, and Callie Duggines, Director of Grant Management, are facilitating these HELP sessions. Contact Us if you need support and these times don’t fit your schedule.
Dates & Times:
Tuesday 12/1 8:00 – 9:30 AM & 2:30 – 4:00 PM
Monday 12/7 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday 12/10 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM