LAUNCH is the PLTW Program for Elementary. Learn more about PLTW Launch! All 24 ten-hour modules of curriculum are aligned to the Common Core and to the Next Generation Science Standards! All modules use the PLTW Activity, Project, Problem-based Learning pedagogy!
We are pleased to announce a PLTW Launch Lead Teacher Training will be happening soon!
November 18,19, & 20
8:00am – 5:00pm
Where: UH West Oahu Campus
What: PLTW Launch Lead Teacher Training
- Discover the PLTW Pedagogy of Activity, Project, Problem-Based Learning!
- Engage in hands-on engineering design and scientific inquiry components from the PLTW curriculum for K-5!
- Use iPad Apps embedded in PLTW modules!
- Deepen your knowledge of engineering, computer science, and biomedical sciences!
- Plan your school’s implementation of PLTW Launch!
Cost: $750 per teacher, Lunch and Refreshments Included Daily
REGISTER ONLINE -************ Please contact Diana Warren or Hope Espinda prior to beginning registration, as we believe the workshop is full to capacity as of 10/16/15. We’ll be happy to confirm for you and add you to a waitlist. **********
Step 1: Readiness Training Online – Select Readiness Training for LAUNCH
(Download Certificate once complete and have ready for Step 2)
Step 2: Register for Core Training
For more information, Contact Us!