We are pleased to announce new opportunities to learn more about Project Lead the Way.
Please download the appropriate flyer to learn more.
- Maui – DOWNLOAD MAUI FLYER
Monday November 16th 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Puu Kukui Elementary – Library & STEAM Lab
Register Online to Attend Maui Event Here: http://goo.gl/forms/f8UZAvZAnP
- Hawai’i Island – DOWNLOAD HAWAII FLYER HERE
Tuesday November 17th 4:30 – 6:30 PM
Tutu’s House, Waimea
Register Online to Attend Big Island Event Here: http://goo.gl/forms/UP6UjIX1Tz
Project Lead The Way (PLTW) is a nonprofit organization that provides a transformative learning experience for K-12 students and teachers across the U.S. Through our pathways in computer science, engineering, and biomedical science, students develop in-demand knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in an evolving world. Learn more at http://pltw.org.
At these FREE events, participants will:
- Discover how PLTW inspires and engages students in STEM K-12!
- Meet a special guest from PLTW who is a former Master Teacher in PLTW Biomedical Science and former nurse!
- Hear from PLTW teachers on island and engage in examples of hands-on activities!
- Learn about upcoming training opportunities in Hawai’i and on island!
- Get details on grant opportunities for Hawai’i schools!
Don’t miss this special opportunity. Please register online today to save your space.
Limited space is available in this FREE event.
Questions? Contact Diana Papini Warren at email@example.com or call 808-281-3106.